Monday 3 December 2012

[REF][ALL Roms,Kernels ,firmwares for NEO/V/L ][30.11.12][ACTIVELY UPDATED]

Welcome Everyone. !!!


I am now the OP of this thread, 

Hello Guys,

I've taken over this thread from Pandemic 


Quote:
Reason: Pandemic has a lot of threads and is busy maintaining those along with some other things
So with permission from Pandemic,
so i get the Leader stick now about this Thread

Special thanks to 
Quote:
PANDEMIC
BRONCOGR
DIESTARBUCKS

I'll try my best to update it asap.
I would appreciate any valid suggestions and

Any new Roms or Kernels you come up can be posted in this thread.I ll add it to the OP as soon as I get free time .

Quote:

Following things are Updated : (NEO / NEO V / NEO L)

CONTRIBUTORS' / DEVELOPERS LIST FOR FOLLOWING ROMS & KERNELS updated.  (WIP)

KERNELS LIST updated. 

GB ROMS LIST updated. 

ICS ROMS LIST updated. 

JB ROMS LIST updated. 

FIRMWARES' LIST updated. 

I'll keep updating the thread step by step ....(whenever any material changes take place)

(If i miss something or you think something's left out in this thread,DO let me know 
If anyone Wants one's ROM to be added to the list ,then ------PM ME-----

     ENJOY     

I will try my best to get you guys updated..


Added Neo L Roms and their Contributors/Developers List
NEO V ROMS added.[GB , ICS AND JB ]


CONTRIBUTORS' LIST YET TO BE UPDATED.

Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment